美国税务 服务 for US Expatriates, US 个人 with Overseas Investments and Non-US Individual Investors in the US
US Federal law requires all 美国人 to file annual income tax returns, along with other supporting documentation to report worldwide income and non-US assets — no matter where they live. This requirement applies even if the individual must also file local income tax returns in the country where they live.
Do these laws for US taxes abroad apply to you?
“美国人” includes US citizens and green card holders, as well as individuals living in the United States. 个人 who invest in the United States or have income originating from the US must also comply with Federal and State income tax laws.
Over three decades of experience, personalized to our clients
For over 30 years, 美国税务 & Financial 服务, with offices in 伦敦, 苏黎世 and 日内瓦, has offered unique, individualized services and creative solutions. As an integrated firm of qualified tax accountants and lawyers, with professionals from Big 4 and Fortune 50 companies, we focus on international, cross-border taxation for US expatriates and for taxpayers investing in the US.
Navigating US taxes with confidence
Filing US taxes abroad can be a daunting experience, as can coping with two or more tax systems at the same time. With our in-depth experience in these matters, we can guide our clients through this confusing tax maze with ease.
- We assist our clients in keeping their US tax returns and informational reporting up to date and in compliance with Federal and State laws
- We also provide UK tax return preparation services, including use of the UK Worldwide Disclosure Facility for reporting of offshore income
- For those taxpayers who have not complied with their filing requirements, we can assist in bringing them up to date. Our experience in resolving voluntary disclosure 是特殊的
Planning ahead for the best client outcomes
Our advisory services also address efficient tax planning in advance, including:
- The proper ownership structure of assets
- The tax impact of various investment opportunities available to individuals
- The effective use of company pensions and self-invested pension arrangements
- The coordination of US tax issues with the tax rules where the client resides
To jump straight to areas of particular interest, please read more at:
事实七多亏了 新法 banks must disclose their American account holders to the IRS or local tax authority.
事实6The IRS is actively looking for 不兼容的 美国人.
事实5It takes an average of 16个小时 to do IRS Form 1040.
事实4结束了 500 美国国税局纳税表格.
事实三个Since 1916, illegal income has been taxable.
事实两个美国人 must file tax
returns no matter where they live and work.
文本一7 million Americans abroad